New CourseMate Golf Club App UpdatesJuly 1, 2019
Award-winning London based club launches an all-inclusive club appOctober 29, 2019
Helping Spanish Clubs Think Local And Act Global
“Golf clubs in Spain have the same problems to solve as the rest of the world does” Said Jenni Biggs, Co-Founder of CourseMate “they require a personalised communication and marketing solution that centralises all the venue’s offerings and booking systems making it easy for their members to see what is on, take advantage of promotions and to book their tee time or reserve the restaurant.”
“From research, no self respecting club would want to give their member’s a half-baked app that is either in English or an app that simply points to their web pages” continued Biggs “Which is why we have created a Spanish version of CourseMate”
For golf resorts we also offer a visitor's app in English, creating the perfect club companion for golfers on their holiday and allow the club to market directly to them throughout the year - CourseMate Golf Club App is best app out there to allow clubs to think local and to act (and attract) global golfers.
What features does it come with?Coming with all the same great benefits, Spanish speaking users can expect to have a fully branded app, designed specifically to their club complete with:
• A centralised page that links to ALL their booking and member systems
• Enhanced push notification system – capable of sending the golfer directly to events or the promotion. Also included is a general text based system to send out quick updates on course conditions, tee closures, etc
• Captures visitors’ names and email addresses to grow their club’s marketing database
• Member’s login (giving members instant access to their personal club account)
• Multi-courses with GPS, Flyovers and Pro Tips
• Multiplayer scorecards which calculate games based upon the player’s handicap
• Live scoring across all courses
• Unlimited promotion section to enhance sales and cross promote other areas of the facility
• Flexible events and club diary, allowing visitors and members to share/add to their personal calendars
Other options include being able to link directly to software like Golf Genius, direct members to Club News and also the world's only Golf Club iBeacon system (see below for more details about how it can be used)
Making The App Appropriate To YOUR AudienceAs every club knows marketing to Members and Visitors is completely different, especially if different languages are spoken, which is why a number of our golf clubs have opted to for two apps - that way they can ensure the correct communications and marketing messages go to the right set of golfers creating the perfect win-win.
100% in native language - no Google translated pages or poorly made app that simply links to the club's website means that your members and in-county visitors can enjoy an app that is in their own language and for those focusing on overseas visitors we also offer a visitor's app in English, creating the perfect club companion for golfers on their holiday and allow the club to market directly to them throughout the year.
Which means CourseMate allows the clubs to act global and think local!
To get your club's own world-class app, call us on +44 (0)1494 881722 or send us a quick message via the form below and someone will get back to you very shortly.