Increase Club’s Revenue with Push NotificationsMay 10, 2018
You’ve run a successful social media campaign now what?July 3, 2018
Taking member’s experience and engagement to the next level
In today’s age it is a myth that a mobile responsive website is enough to engage and communicate with your members and visitors.
Because websites and apps are not interchangeable. Although there are areas where they overlap, they have very different functions. However, used together they make a very powerful sales and marketing tool.
- Most people will find your club via your website
- Your website is an excellent place for people to see in depth what your entire club has to offer.
- Apps are great for retention and repeat business
- Used correctly, apps can help build strong relationships with your members in a way a website never could.
Having a mobile responsive website is the very minimum requirement for any business savvy club to have and goes a long way to promoting your golf club, but the right app can excel over a website and even do a few things that your website is unable to. This is where your club is missing out.
Golf Club App can excel over a website experience with even simple things like:
- Your club is at their fingertips with instant access – no messing around
- Quick one touch navigation to where they wish to view – fixtures, tee booking, pro-shop, etc, no having to scroll down or hunt for page tabs on their phones
- Good apps are designed especially for mobile devices, which means no tiny writing, hunting for navigation or images spilling off the page!
Some specific items that your website is will not to be able to do (but your club app can):
- Collect golfer information for your marketing
- Send push notifications of events, special offers, course closure, etc
- Aiding the golfer out on the course with guides, GPS, scorecards and more
- Social sharing (social proof is a great way to act as a referral point)
- Access the golfer’s own network by allowing them to share their experiences and upcoming events
- Use iBeacons to personalise the whole experience – from welcoming them to your club and letting the team know of their arrival to thanking them for their custom and offering them an incentive to return (see the power of push notifications for more details on iBeacons)
- Show you pace of play
- Beam scores live to enhance corporate and society days and much more.
We all know that creating a great experience for your members and visitors alike, both on and off the course is the best way to retain members and recruit new ones. The right golf club app will be able to help your team do this, plus boost uptake on events/fixtures and give you important marketing data.
Finally, why should members care?
No one wants to wait… Not even for a few seconds. No one wants to search…. Not even for their favourite club.
In this digital age we now live in, everyone wants and expects;
instantly what they are looking for
This is why investing in the correct app is essential for your club to retain and develop a competitive edge.
A golf club app brings in additional revenue and involve members and visitors in a way a website by itself is unable to.
To find out how your club could benefit from a world class app, designed to maximise engagement, retention and growth, fill out the form below and we will get the ball rolling: